Thursday, October 4, 2012

NaBloWriMo #4~~Shit That Gets Under My Skin part 3

Lies Lies Lies Lies:


Okay...so I've really and truly dated myself...Solid Gold AND the Thompson Twins...

At least this one's more recent (Serj Tankian's Lie Lie Lie):

Now that I've gotten THAT out of the way...I hate LIARS. Do not lie to me and expect me to NOT find out...

Believe me, DS has tried and I've ALWAYS found him out. I would KILL him at poker.  I don't think it's either the Witchy Powers or being a mom. I think it's just human nature to know when someone's pissing on your leg and telling you it's raining. (thanks Judge Judy).

Most okay almost ALL politicians are liars. Even if they may, possibly, mean well, they're just in it for themselves or what others can do for them...Think of what would happen if, Gods forbid, the Shrub had said, I just wanna go into Iraq to take SoDamned Insane out of power because my daddy didn't do it...Fuck the Weapons of Mass Destruction bullshit! There weren't any! We coulda dropped Seal Team 6 in, got him and been out. Done! And we wouldn't have lost so many for a lie.

Afghanistan...We knew that BinDumbass was there and THAT is where we shoulda been...Period!!! HE shouldn't have been an afterthought. HE shoulda been the primary objective.

Yes, I watched the debate last night...
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/10/04/958801/at-last-nights-debate-romney-told-27-myths-in-38-minutes/
Romney was governor of Massachusetts before he jumped ship to work on the Salt Lake Olympics.Thanks..don't let the screen door hit your ass on the way out...


I think back to other Republican candidates and wonder if Romney, Ryan, Palin, Bachmann, McCain, are the cream of the GOP crop...they should just quit and let another party take on the Democrats...

I will be honest, I lied when I was a kid. I'm sure we ALL did and yes, I always got busted. So I learned to tell the truth even if it got me in wicked bad trouble.

That's one of the Toltec Four Agreements:
"Be Impeccable with your Word"

It's not as easy as it seems.

If you find out your best friend's hubby is straying, should you tell her? Wouldn't that hurt her? What about your friendship?

How about if your wife asks you if she looks nice in an outfit and you actually hate it? Would you say "no"? That would hurt her feelings and get you in the dog house forever. Saying "yes": is the better choice, even though it's a lie, sorta. If she likes the outfit, you're not wearing it, and she feels good in it, which makes her even prettier...savvy? It's sorta hedging your bets and splitting hairs, but you get the picture...







No comments:

Post a Comment