Thursday, October 25, 2012

NaBloWriMo #24~~Trick or Treating~~

I finally bought some candy! Usually I've bought a couple of times because the house locusts get ahold of it and nom nom nom it all within a few days.


I have learnt over the years that it's better to wait until closer to the holiday because you can only hide it for so long...

The only downside is that there's not much left. CVS only had Snickers Peanut Butter Squared and not the regular. And the coupons sucked! $1 off 3 bags that cost $6 each...no friggin thanks! You might as well hand out Chicken Lobstahs and Prime Rib!!

I used to LOVE to go out trick or treating with my kid. Unfortunately one year, I didn't get dressed up and got more candy than HE did...I was banished!!
Trick or Treat Poster

So I'm relegated to giving out candy...pfft...nowhere NEAR as much fun...except for seeing all the really little ones in their costumes.
Treats to give on Halloween

One year, after it was over, some cretins egged our mailbox...If I had looked into my crystal ball they woulda gotten THIS rather than a Butterfinger or M&M's.


At least I have my stash of Candy Corn to get me through...

No comments:

Post a Comment