Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ARGH!!!

ARGH!!!
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers
04/02/09
I worked today. Bill got sold since Monday...I really and truly hope it wasn't for food again...sigh. We got a bunch of Gerbils and 4 more Roborowski hamsters and two Long Haired hammies and 4 Male Guinea Pigs.

Noone had been cleaned since I did it on Monday. The ferret habitat smelled like a urinal at Yankee Stadium on Free Beer night...ewww. So I did them, the male mice, female mice and small rats. I KNEW Bill wasn't going to be there...I didn't "feel" him in there...it was the same when Eric went too.

My back went out when I was cleaning the mice...oh what fun...
Donations of painkillers will be gratefully accepted. pleaznthanx
04/03/09
I wasted an hour of my life to get the same meds I'm taking that aren't working...Yays.
The Asshat didn't offer an xray or feel to see if there was a disk out of place or anything...Ernie's right. I can't wait until the quack friggin retires and we can get another GOOD doctor. Just raise your legs and stop when it hurts. Bend forwards, stop when it hurts, Bend backwards, stop when it hurts...If it didn't hurt to move, I wouldn't have GONE!!! What a jackass!!

Mike says to me this morning: "Danielle has to make up a science test and then you're going to pick us up and drive us to her Weymouth house." I said no. Then he gives me attitude and asks, "Why the fuck not?" "Because my back is killing me and even sitting hurts." I can't believe the nerve of HIM!!!What a jerk!
My sister is supposed to be coming over with her four kids so I can do her taxes.
I took a nap this afternoon. I told Obelisk to wake me up around 2:30 so that I could be up for Mike's coming home from school. She started bik bik BikBIKBIKBIKing around 2...I wonder where she keeps her watch...
Ernie shelled out for pizza.

Mike went to the Teen Center for a concert of local bands.

Now we're watching DollHouse.
04/04/09
I had to cancel my sister because I had a bad night. Could barely move this morning...how suckalicious...
And since Mike hasn't done any picking up in the living room, I have to do that too...I can't bend over or move fast and it took me three tries to get off the toilet this morning...

My sister's coming over with the kids and I STILL have to sweep the chicken/chipmunk room...

Mike's already snapping our heads off and Ernie's complaining that he needs to find another job for the weekends...

I just wanna go back to bed...
He was asking me why Ernie was in a bad mood and I was like it's you being a buttswab.
He's like I brought the hamper down yesterday and I was going to miss the bus...But we asked him to do it the night before...and we got the I KNOW!! And it wasn't done.
Can you? I KNOW!! He doesn't even let you finish a sentence...I think some of that's Danielle which is NOT helping things. But I'm gonna remedy that... just a little hotfoot powder and this should happen...
I spent most of the day shifting between an ice pack and a full body massage mat. Ernie made dinner...that was so nice of him.
04/05/09
More good vibes coming from this way too for Kritter's FIL. He had a hemorrhagic stroke and he's in rough shape...
Stupid back still isn't doing better. shit...
And the pills I'm taking give me major dry mouth...I hate waking up feeling like I've been gnawing on a sweatsock all night...blech.
Danielle's been texting Mike already this morning saying that she can't see him on weekends anymore...And he can't see her during the week because we haven't seen a report card yet. This is gonna get interesting...
I called into work for tomorrow...I was folding laundry and had to stop a few times... I am NOT happy. I don't have to work again until Thursday. Goddess willing, I will feel better.
Ernie says to me, "What was that reserved listing on Etsy?" I'm like it's witch stuff, don't ask cuz you don't wanna know." And he shut up real quick LOL
The stupid pills I take as a muscle relaxer knocks me for a loop. I took another nap this after...
04/06/09
Baseball game between the White Sox and the Royals has been snowed out.
Baseball game between the Red Sox and the Rays might be rained out...
Farkin weather.
It got rained out...grrr...
I got Mike off to school, then Ernie got up to run errands and I went back to bed...My back feels a wee bit better...
I have water in the front of my cellar and in the back of my cellar and I'm not supposed to lift the shopvacs...guess what...someone's gotta!
DS has been helping some, but he's puny and scrawny and weak...
Even lifting 31 gallons of water out of the cellar, my back feels better, at least right now...but I took lotso drugs, so we'll see when they wear off...Each gallon weighs 10 pounds...ack!

Thankfully, Mike helped...other than that there'd be things floating...We have two shopvacs so I did the back and he did the front.

04/07/09
Our basement flood has receded, thankfully. My back feels amazingly better, but I took enough drugs last night to fell an elephant, so we'll see how I feel when they wear off.

There WILL be baseball today, steak for dinner and all will be right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment