Monday, March 9, 2009

More friggin snow...isn't spring supposed to be coming?

I've been working a ton again...
The weekend was a cross between too long and not long enough...I know that it makes no sense, but that's how it is...
Friday, Mike had his girlfriend over. They went "for a walk" with a sleeping bag...yeah sure...I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, but DH doesn't know this yet...
Saturday he HAD to go over again..pfft. So I had taken down a steak for dinner, I was horny, I wasn't looking forward to driving DS's ass all over creation...so it was sort of shitty all around...Well we wound up actually having the steak and a bit of US time too yeah...bloody red meat is a good thing LOL
Sunday we did nothing...except for laundry. And get all screwed up because of the time change...
Today, I'm back at work. It was raining when I started and by the time I was halfway there it was snowing. That just sucked. It was 50's Friday, 60's Saturday and about the same on Sunday...I was cleaning the animals and it looked like a fucking blizzard...I mean I KNOW it's New England, but SHIT!!!
We're not carrying a bunch of animals anymore and Cuddy did the small animal reset. Once we sell out of the female Rats, and hammies we can get rid of that section of habitats...
But right now, I'm so confused that I had to make myself a road map so I know who is where now...If I remember I'll have to take a pic of how beautiful Bill has turned out for a rat and Eric too. (He's blond with red eyes).
It's so cold right now...I had some cereal that I shared with Obelisk. I added milk and tossed it in the microwave for a minute...so now our gizzards are warm..I think she's feeling the weather too. She's not saying a lot and is a little fluffed up...I can sympathize. I want nothing more than to crawl into bed with a book, and one of those old bedwarmer pans that they used to use to warm the bed up for you.
I'm on book 5 of the Sookie Stackhouse books...oh boy...Then I can start on the Dresden Files...I've found that Hulu has the SciFi series and I found TrueBlood on a mongrel site so I've been watching that.

No comments:

Post a Comment